Full-Day Mostar Bosnia And Herzegovina Tour From Dubrovnik
OverviewEnjoy this full-day trek to the city wherewestern and eastern civilizations collide, Mostar. On this 11-hour guided tour from Dubrovnik, you will pass through picturesque villages and breathtaking scenery on your way to Bosnia and Herzegovina's cultural capital. You'll visit one of the town's most recognizable landmarks, the Old Bridge, as well as some of Mostar's other noteworthy sites, including monuments and mosques.
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourGet picked up from your Dubrovnik hotel at 8am and board a minivan to begin the journey to Bosnia and Herzegovina. Don't forget to pack your passport! After a brief stop to admire the views and take some photos from the Dubrovnik Bridge, your will journey north along the Adriatic Coast north and cross the border into Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Approximately an hour later you will arrive at the pretty coastal town of Neum, where youll have time to browse the souvenir shops, stroll the waterfront, or enjoy a coffee at a local caf (own expense). Continuing north, enjoy the scenery as the tour follows the winding River Neretva to the UNESCO-listed Pocitelj. Here you can explore the sights of this historic town, which dates back to the 15th century and is set high on the hillside overlooking the river.
Finally, arrive in Mostar ameeting point for various cultures and religions through the ages. Follow your guide on a walking tour of the towns UNESCO-listed landmarks, including the Stari Most Bridge, the Mosque of Mostar, and the Turkish House. Afterwards you have some free time to wander the cobblestone lanes, browse the shops, and enjoy lunch at one of the many cafs or restaurants (own expense).
At the end of the tour board the minivan for the return journey, after which you will be dropped off at yourDubrovnik hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Mostar Bosnia And Herzegovina Tour From Dubrovnik
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees to attractions
Exclusions for Full-Day Mostar Bosnia And Herzegovina Tour From Dubrovnik
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.