Full-Day Motorcycle Tour Of Dalat And Paradise LakeWrite a Review
OverviewFeel the wind on your face on an full-day tour of of Dalat city and its surroundings by motorbike. See a beautiful train station from the 1930s, visit Linh Phuoc village and vegetable farm, and marvel at the greenhouses of a flower farm.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourDiscover one of the most beautiful cities in Vietnam on a full-day scenic tour of Dalat and its surroundings by motorbike.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, your driver will take you to the Vallee d'Amour (“Valley of Love”), and take a short cut to a flower garden to see more than 2,000 different varieties of flower. Pass the historic railway station, built in the 1930s as a reflection of French colonial rule. The unique cogwheel rail line was destroyed in the Vietnam War, but has been faithfully restored to take passengers to Linh Phuoc village.
You can either ride the train, or travel by motorcycle to the village, where there will be time to admire the dragon pagoda. Visit a red wine factory to learn how Dalat wine is produced. Along the way, admire the many villas of the city’s French district.
Next, admire the cascades of Datanla waterfall. Continue to Paradise Lake to see its famous meditation center and one of the most beautiful views of the area. Return to Dalat city center to see the Hang Nga guesthouse, known as “Crazy House” for its unconventional design.
Inclusions for Full-Day Motorcycle Tour Of Dalat And Paradise Lake
- Rider guide services
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Full-Day Motorcycle Tour Of Dalat And Paradise Lake
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Travelers will not be riding their own motorcycle on this tour, they will be riding along with their guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Pre/Post Cruise Private Sightseeing City Tour - Abu Dhabi
- Ayutthaya Temples Tour - Private Basis
- Visit To Pattaya Tower With Tower Jump & Lunch
- Tiger Kingdom Phuket
- Dolphins Bay Phuket
- Sanctuary Of Truth - Pattaya
- Bollywood Tour - Mumbai
- Snorkeling At Koh Rok With Lunch
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Private City Tour & High Tea Emirates Palace Combo