Full-Day Motorcycle Tour Of Silk Village From Dalat
OverviewEnjoy the pleasant climate and friendly people of Dalat as you explore the area on the back of a motorbike. Visit pagodas, villages, vegetable farms, and a coffee plantation. Stop at a silk factory to see the process of making silk.Travelers will not be riding their own motorcycle on this tour, they will be riding along with their guide
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourHead out in the morning on the back of a motorcycle to visit the dragon pagoda and then on to the Lat village for a chat with the village leader and a sip of his cane wine. This type of wine is a specialty of minority groups living in the highlands.
On this full-day tour youll continue exploring the countryside with a visit to a vegetable farm, a greenhouse flower farm, a coffee plantation, and a silk village. Observe the silk-making process from caring for the silkworms to the factory. Youll also see a mulberry plantation and the Elephant Waterfall.
When you return to Dalat city, your guide will show you one of the citys most unusual attractions, known as the Crazy House due to its architectural style.
Youll have some time to enjoy Vietnamese coffee at a local caf and also to see how the locals make rice wine.
Inclusions for Full-Day Motorcycle Tour Of Silk Village From Dalat
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup
Exclusions for Full-Day Motorcycle Tour Of Silk Village From Dalat
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Travelers will not be riding their own motorcycle on this tour, they will be riding along with their guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.