Full-Day Mountain Bike Tour From Cortina - Cortina D'ampezzo
OverviewExperience this 7-hour mountain bike excursion from Cortina through two natural parks, Veneto and Alto Adige. See five beautiful huts with a unique view. The path is about 27 miles (44km), and this activity does require some mountain biking experience. Your bike, helmet, and guide are included on this tour. With a small group limited to 8 people, you will receive personal service from your guide.
- Small-group tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at about 9am at a meeting point in Cortina and collect your e-bike and helmet. At 9:30am, head north on the cycling path. After 2.4 miles (4km), arrive at the old Fiames train station and enter the Pezzovico tunnel. Enter the Natural Park, Dolomiti dAmpezzo, and climb to Ra Stua.
As you climb, enter the Val Salata, where there is a steep incline. Then, come to a bar that marks the border with the Natural Park of Fanes, Senes, and Braise. Uphill, pass the crossroads for Rifugio Biella, and then later on Rifugio Senes. Reach an altitude of about 6975 feet (2126m).
Leaving behind the mountain, head south on a steep descent and you will find the trail marker 7 to Fodara Vedla. Reach the refuge after 12 miles (19.9km) at an altitude of 5052 feet (1540m). Continue west and descend to Pederu, and then arrive at Rifugio Pederu.
The road climbs along the Valon de Rudo up to 1815m altitude. Next, follow a flat section by the small Lake of Piciodel. The road starts to turn west, and face a steep uphill climb to reach the crucifix placed at an altitude of 6463 feet (1970m). It is a left to the Rifugio Fanes, after the modern Alpine property of the Fanes hut. The road continues very steep and bumpy until you reach the Limo Pass. Pass Lake Limo to reach former miliary barracks, marking the beginning of the descent of Val di Fanes.
A long downhill section takes you to the locality of Pantane, where the Ru de Fanes slows its course by forming marshy hollows. Once you reach the sign for Sbarco di Fanes, enjoy a short walk to visit a waterfall. Afterwards, continue downhill on a much easier path. You journey will end up being about 27 miles (44km). You will return to Cortina at about 4pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day Mountain Bike Tour From Cortina
Professional MTB guide
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Insurance on rented equipment
Small-group bicycle tour
Exclusions for Full-Day Mountain Bike Tour From Cortina
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 14 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Previous experience on a mountain bike is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.