Full Day Mumbai City TourWrite a Review
OverviewWe take privilege for you to open up all the chapters of historic events, wide spread coastal bay, pristine beaches, scenic places or religious spots of the city. When itâs complete to understanding the art of culture of the place, our friendly tour operators do explain everything in detail
- Walk by the Iconic Gateway of India, near the Mumbai Harbor
- View Victoria Terminus, Mumbai University, and many other important landmarks
- Admire the stunning Queens Necklace Marine Drive
- Hanging GardensGardens Built on top of water tanks near the Tower of Silence
- Visit to Iskon Hare Ram Krishna Temple A holy and sacred place for Hindus
- See the worlds most expensive house Antilla Home of Indias Billionaire
- See Bombay University and the Oval Maidan cricket ground
- Enjoy the aromatic food of Mumbai like Vadapav, Dabeli chat items
Know More about this tourIt is a wonderful tour of Mumbai, taking you to amazing sites and offering a rich Indian experience. You will be immersed in the vibrant culture, rich history, and amazing architecture.
With this special full day Mumbai City Tour See all of the citys top attractions in a single day and experience the thrill of traveling like a local.
Travel across the city in a taxi and take in the wonder and wealth of the colonialera buildings that line the urban streets. Witness the great iconic Gateway of Indiaa famous architecture near the waterfront.
You will visit the regal and magnificent Bombay High Court, the Flora Fountain depicting the Roman Goddess Flora and Mumbai University. You will also check out the grand colonial buildings of Kala Ghoda, the Fort area.
Travel along the sunning Marine Drive, you will experience the beauty of Queens Necklace. drive to the famous Hanging Gardens Built on top of water tanks near the Tower of Silence. Witness The panoramic view of the city and Old Womans Shoe at Kamla Nehru Park
Drive to the largest openair laundry facility in the world and watch as hundreds of men scrub and thrash clothing delivered from across the city on slabs of graying stone.
You will visit Isckon Hare Ram Krishna Temple which is A holy and sacred place for Hindus, Big Ben of India, Home of Indias Billionaire Antilla, Oval Cricket Ground, The TajMahal Palace and many more prominent places in Mumbai.
The unity of cosmopolitan population for celebrating the fervor of festivals is worth a see. The canopy of Mumbai even has different religious spots that are present right from ancient times, the friendly tour operators do give you unparallel experiences while visiting these spots.
Once you finish your sightseeing tour, make your way back to the hotel to relax.
Inclusions for Full Day Mumbai City Tour
- Private guided tour with an Englishspeaking Indian guide
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as detailed within the itinerary
- Transport by taxi or bus or private Van
Exclusions for Full Day Mumbai City Tour
- Tips Gratuities
- Food and drinks
- This tour covers all the mustsee places on any travelers itinerary to Mumbai, including the
- Isckon Hare Ram Krishna Temple A holy and sacred place for Hindus.
- Mumbai University The iconic building is established in 1854
- Marine Drive Queens necklace
- Gateway of India
- Big Ben of India
- Dhobi ghat Open Air Laundry
- Queens Necklace i.e Marine Drive
- Victoria Terminal train station
- Mani Bhawan Gandhi House
- Hanging garden Kamala Nehru Park Mumbai Skyline
- Antilla Home of Indias Billionaire
- Oval Cricket Ground
- The TajMahal Palace
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Highlights Of Mumbai: Sightseeing Tour Of Mumbai
- Private Tour: Kanheri Caves, Elephanta Caves Or Karla And Bhaja Caves From Mumbai
- Full-Day Bollywood Tour In Mumbai
- World Famous Ancientness Elephanta Caves Tour With Toy Train Ride
- Mumbai Bicycle Tour
- Mumbai Street Food Tour
- Private Arrival Transfer: Mumbai's Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM) To Mumbai Hotels
- Bollywood Mumbai By Night
- Full Day Bollywood Tour
- Package 1 Half Day Bollywood Tour