OverviewEmbark on a trip to Dibba, a small town on the Musandam peninsula. Let your eyes feast on the stunning fjord landscapes with rugged cliffs and beautiful bays. Sit back and relax on board a traditional Arabic dhow and sail north. Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch (included) in this beautiful landscape as you continue sailing. Return to the port and take a journey back to your hotel with unforgettable memories.
- Buffet lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Snorkel gear included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
The journey starts with a pick-up from your central Dubai hotel in the morning. First, head to Sharjah, then make your way to the Dibba port. While cruising, you will be astounded with the breathtaking scenes you will see along the way – the mountains, the villages and other attractions all ready for viewing. Sit comfortably on cushions and carpets while feasting your eyes on the striking scenery and stunning fjord landscapes.
Over the course of the cruise, stop to enjoy fun water adventures. Experience activities such as swimming with your group. Afterwards, a delectable Arabic and Asian lunch will be served, buffet style, on board. Various refreshments will be available for invigoration as you continue with the cruise. After the delightful meal, you will come back to Dibba port. A car will be awaiting you to bring you back to your accommodations.
Inclusions for Full Day Musandam Cruise From Dubai With Lunch
- Hotel transfers
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Buffet lunch with Arabic and Asian cuisine
- Traditional Arabic tea, coffee, juices, water, fresh fruits
- Scenic drive via Sharjah and Fujirah
- Sightseeing cruise on board a traditional Omani Dhow, snorkeling, swimming
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Full Day Musandam Cruise From Dubai With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.