Full Day My Son Sanctuary And Handicraft Village By Motorbike From Da NangWrite a Review
OverviewExplore the captivating countryside of Vietnam the most authentic way- by motorbike. Choose from being comfortably ensconced behind your careful driver or in the driver seat of your own motorbike. Journey through history, tradition and culture from the UNESCO World Heritage Hindu temple complex of My Son to traditional craft and carpentry villages.
- Small-group tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Your tour guide will collect you from your Da Nang hotel at 7:30am. Don your international standard safety helmet and hop aboard your bike: you can choose to ride as a passenger or drive yourself.
Cruise through the fertile countryside and a lush green valley to My Son Sanctuary, the UNESCO World Heritage Site that was once the capital and religious center of the Kingdom of Champa: it's about an hour's ride, depending on your pace. Your guide will show you highlights of the red brick towers and sanctuaries that date back as far as the seventh century AD.
Relax over a traditional lunch at a local Vietnamese restaurant, including Phu Chiem style Quang noodles in a rich broth packed with goodies from duck to salad.
From here, cruise back towards Hoi An, with plenty of stops along the way. See the village of Phuoc Kieu, which is famous for its bronze casting, admire the towering terracotta studio of the artist Le Duc Ha, and watch more craftspeople in action at the Nguyen Van Tiep carpentry village. Rest up for a while at Vina House, with its ancient-style houses, and enjoy a quiet garden where your guide will introduce you to the wonders of tropical fruit.
You should be back at your hotel by 4:30pm.
Please note: International travelers to Vietnam are allowed to drive a motorbike only with a Vietnamese driver’s license. Medical care can be expensive so please check your travel insurance terms and conditions to see whether you are covered to drive a motorbike.
Inclusions for Full Day My Son Sanctuary And Handicraft Village By Motorbike From Da Nang
- Motorbike and fuel
- International standard helmet
- Saddle bags, gloves, and rain ponchos (if needed)
- Third party insurance for motorbikes
- Entrance fees and ferry crossings
- Coffee, lunch, bottled water
- Local guide
Exclusions for Full Day My Son Sanctuary And Handicraft Village By Motorbike From Da Nang
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal and motorbike insurance in case of accident
- Cover for damage to motorbikes
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.