Full-Day Naples And Pompeii Tour From Rome With Lunch
OverviewEmbark on a journey down the folds of history with this exquisite tour that takes you to Pompeii, a place well known for its archaeological as well as historical richness. A private motor will take you through Naples to Pompeii, wherein you can admire the panoramic views of Naples, while exploring the ruins of this ancient city. Everything, from your ticket prices, to your lunch is included in this tour, with an air conditioned deluxe motor coach to take you through.
- Take a panoramic tour of Naples to see the city’s most important sights
- Explore the excavations of an ancient Roman city buried under the ashes of a Vesuvius eruption
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Discover the ruins of Pompeii, one of the most important archaeological sites in the world. A private motor coach will pick you up at your hotel in Rome for the journey to Naples on this full-day guided tour.
When you arrive in Naples, you’ll be taken on a panoramic tour of the historical center. See Piazza del Plebiscito, the Royal Palace, Piazza del Municipio, the Gallery of Umberto I, the San Carlo Opera, and more.
Stop for lunch in a typical restaurant and then continue your journey to the important archeological site of Pompeii. You will be taken to a tour of the excavations of this ancient Roman city that was buried under ash during the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 70 A.C.
You’ll have the opportunity to better understand the way of life that was typical of Roman society at that time. It is possible to see the intact remains of people, domestic animals, and food that show some evidence of the final agony and the panic felt by the people in the moments before the city was devastated by volcanic ash.
At the end of your Pompeii visit you’ll return to the motor coach for the trip back to Rome. En route you’ll stop to visit a coral and cameo factory to admire and perhaps purchase items of this ancient craft.
Inclusions for Full-Day Naples And Pompeii Tour From Rome With Lunch
- Transportation by deluxe
- Air-conditioned motor coach
- Admission tickets
Exclusions for Full-Day Naples And Pompeii Tour From Rome With Lunch
- Special food ingredients
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Night in Rome on a Vespa
- Rome Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class