Full-Day Natural Tours In Khao Sok From Phuket Including Lunch And Canoeing
OverviewCome and join our full day trip to Khao Sok and Khao Lak from Phuket during your holiday. Our expert local guide will show you the wonders of the natural world without impacting the eco-systems we visit. Learn more about history of Tsunami in Thailand at Tsunami Museum, enjoy breathtaking views from various viewpoints, and see birds and wildlife when paddling your mobile viewing platform, canoes. Lunch and round-trip hotel transportation is included.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYur driver will pick you up from your hotel in Phuket by air-conditioned vehicle around 7am. First stop at Khao Lak View Point and enjoy a cup of coffee at the restaurant while enjoying the exceptional views. After the morning coffee break, we will visit Tsunami Memorial Site.
Tsunami Memorial site at Khao Lak is simple beautiful and heartbreaking all at the same time. There is a small collection of photos and quite lengthy video footage in the small museum, will gives you a real understanding of the devastation caused.
Next, you proceed to Khao Sok and visit Khao Sok Discovery Elephant Observation. You will spend around 45 minute to observe this massive gentle mammals daily activities and their habitats. From here, you move on to Khao Sok View Point.
For natural lovers the scenery from Khao Sok View Point is just stunning and largely unspoilt. Take some beautiful photos and enjoy a panoramic view of the lake and mountains, plus the dam. You will see some tourists take a longtail boat to out camp to see more of the lake up close, especially the lake structures and limestones.
At noon, you visit Wat Suwannakuha (Monkey Cave Temple). Upon arrival, you will see lots of monkeys at the front of the beautiful temple. This temple is a cave houses various statues including a big reclining golden Buddha. Lunch will be served at Khao Sok Discovery Restaurant near a river.
After lunch, continue with canoeing activity at Sok River. Khao Sok is famous for wildlife, especially at highland streams and lake with quiet and clean kayaks. Sit back and relax when canoe ride down the slowly moving stream and your paddlers are usually experts in sporting wildlife along the river.
You will travel back to Phuket around 3:30pm and then transfer you back to your hotel in Phuket safely.
Inclusions for Full-Day Natural Tours In Khao Sok From Phuket Including Lunch And Canoeing
- National Park fees
- Buffet lunch and breakfast
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full-Day Natural Tours In Khao Sok From Phuket Including Lunch And Canoeing
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day-Trip to James Bond Island by Speedboat from Phuket
- Phuket to Railay Beach by High Speed Ferry
- Private Arrival Transfer: Phuket Airports to Hotel by Minivan
- Canoeing at James Bond Island with Escort Boat from Phuket
- Canoe Cave Explorer Phang Nga Bay Tour from Phuket
- Phuket to Koh Phi Phi by High Speed Ferry