Full-Day Nature Tour From Perth
OverviewYour driver/guide will pick you up at one of two central meeting locations to start your 9-hour tour of a local emu farm, historic Toodyay and Space Place. As you travel in an air-conditioned tour bus, your driver/guide will provide you with live commentary. Your tour includes a 2-course dinner and a visit to one of the following: alpaca farm tour, a pottery demo or to feed wild kangaroos.
- Led by a local guide
- Dinner included
- All entrance fees included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourSpend a day away from Perth seeing the Australian countryside. Your driver/guide will pick you up from the Perth Train Station at Wellington St or Guildford Train Station at around 12:45pm. As he drives the tour bus to each location, he will provide commentary on the different sites you will venture to:
- Visit a local Emu Farm
- Visit Historic Toodyay
- Visit Space Place
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant
- You will also visit one of the following on the tour: alpaca farm tour, a pottery demo or to feed wild kangaroos.
Inclusions for Full-Day Nature Tour From Perth
- Entrance fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Beverages (Tea orCoffee)
- Bottled water
- 2-course dinner
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Exclusions for Full-Day Nature Tour From Perth
- Alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A small amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather (cloudy skies, etc), you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Fremantle Hop-On Hop-Off Tram Tour
- Upper Swan Lunch Cruise
- Perth City of Lights Dinner Cruise
- Perth and Fremantle Tour Including Fremantle Prison and Dinner
- Pinnacles and Swan Valley Day Trip from Perth Including Caversham Wildlife Park, Vineyard Lunch, Pinnacles and Sandboarding
- Perth Zoo General Entry Ticket and Sightseeing Cruise