OverviewThe Nordeste (North East) is one of the less known destinations however considered one of the most beautiful areas of the island.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Depart from your designated meeting point for Nordeste, taking in some of the region’s most scenic views along the way. Pass through landscapes filled with meandering nature trails and majestic mountains.
Make several stops along the North coast of the island, including Ribeira Grande, and Ribeira dos Caldeirões. Stop for lunch before boarding your Jeep to climb to Pico Bartolomeu, one of the island’s highest peaks. From there you can see Pico da Vara, the highest mountain on the island, and linger to admire its natural beauty. Continue your ride along the famous Tronqueira mountain trail to the village of Povoção.
On your way back to Ponta Delgada, make a detour south and discover what the distinct yet equally beautiful south coast has to offer.
Inclusions for Full-Day Nordeste Tour 4x4
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full-Day Nordeste Tour 4x4
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.