Full Day NYC Tour - New York City
OverviewHave an unforgettable day in New York and explore the city's top attractions, discover the best things to do, listen to interesting stories and facts. Taste delicious American pizza and artisan coffee. Fall in love with Central Park and feel like a local here; visit one of numerous museums; watch how time goes by in the area of Rockefeller Center. Admire architectural beauty of Grand Terminal; feel endless happiness while standing at Times Square; walk along atmospheric Broadway and see old and significant Brooklyn Bridge.Finish your tour at One World Observatory and climb up the highest observation deck in the USA to enjoy fantastic views!
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
Timing is flexible and you can start the tour any time you prefer.
This tour can be customized to make it a unique experience for you.Your private guide willmeet you in the hotellobby and discuss the tour itinerary with you at the beginning of the tour.
*Schedule and itinerary are subject to change.
10.00am Meet your friendly local guide in the hotel lobby.
11.0am Start your tour in the green oasis of Manhattan - 3,4 sq.km Central Park here you can find anything you want to make your visit here pleasant and unforgettable, the park even has its own zoo. And now its time for museums!
12.00pm Choose any museum you want to visit: the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Museum of Modern Art, the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, Neue Galerie or Cooper Hewitt.
1.00pm Then, you will see majestic Rockefeller Center one of the largest office centers in the world which provides not only office space but also numerous facilities of entertainment. You cant skip its highlight observation deck on the 70th floor with breathtaking views. After visit Grand Terminal not just a railway station but an architectural jewel meeting millions of visitors every year.
2.00pm No doubt that you are waiting to visit the heart of New York (and maybe even the world) the legendary and magnificent Times Square. Thousands of people, energy, illuminations, popular restaurants and stores, theaters and museums this place will make you desire to stay here for a while.
2.30pm The best way to extend your euphoria is to have lunch! Tasting extremely delicious traditional American pizza is a must-do in New York.
3.30pmNew York City still has much to show you: artistic Broadway a Mecca for theater lovers and famous producers; tragically known 9/11 Memorial which makes to ponder about life and death; legendary 1,8km-long Brooklyn Bridge which is the oldest in the USA. Have a coffee break in the most famous American coffee place called Stumptown.To make your day even sweeter your guide will advise you some lovely bakeries.
5.00pmFinish your tour looking at the city a birds eye from the highest observation deck in the USA One World Observatory. Whole New York City is at your feet an unforgettable moment!
If you want to see the legendary Statue of Liberty you can extend your tourto visit this iconic monument and the symbol of the whole nation.
Inclusions for Full Day NYC Tour
- Private tour
- Multiple start times available
- Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
- Iconic places for photo shoot
- Flexible customizable itinerary
- Must-see attractions and off the beaten path
- Meeting in the hotellobby
Exclusions for Full Day NYC Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Private walking tour with the use of metro
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.