Full Day NYC Tour - New York CityWrite a Review
Have an unforgettable day in New York and explore the city's top attractions, discover the best things to do, listen to interesting stories and facts.
Taste delicious American pizza and artisan coffee. Fall in love with Central Park and feel like a local here; visit one of numerous museums; watch how time goes by in the area of Rockefeller Center. Admire architectural beauty of Grand Terminal; feel endless happiness while standing at Times Square; walk along atmospheric Broadway and see old and significant Brooklyn Bridge.
Finish your tour at One World Observatory and climb up the highest observation deck in the USA to enjoy fantastic views!
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
Start your tour in the green oasis of Manhattan - 3,4 sq.km Central Park â here you can find anything you want to make your visit here pleasant and unforgettable, the park even has its own zoo. And now itâs time for museums!
Choose any museum you want to visit: the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Museum of Modern Art, the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, Neue Galerie or Cooper Hewitt. Then, you will see majestic Rockefeller Center â one of the largest office centers in the world which provides not only office space but also numerous facilities of entertainment. You canât skip its highlight â observation deck on the 70th floor with breathtaking views. After visit Grand Terminal â not just a railway station but an architectural jewel meeting millions of visitors every year.
No doubt that you are waiting to visit the heart of New York (and maybe even the world) â the legendary and magnificent Times Square. Thousands of people, energy, illuminations, popular restaurants and stores, theatres and museums â this place will make you desire to stay here for a while.
The best way to extend your euphoria is to have lunch! Tasting extremely delicious traditional American pizza is a must-do in New York. But this city still has much to show you: artistic Broadway â a Mecca for theatre lovers and famous producers; tragically known 9/11 Memorial which makes to ponder about life and death; legendary 1,8km-long Brooklyn Bridge which is the oldest in the USA. Have a coffee break in the most famous American coffee place called Stumptown.
To make your day even sweeter your guide will advise you some lovely bakeries. And finish your tour looking at the city a birdâs eye from the highest observation deck in the USA â One World Observatory.Â Whole New York City is at your feet â an unforgettable moment!
If you want to see the legendary Statue of Liberty you can extend your tour and visit this iconic monument and the symbol of the whole nation.
Inclusions for Full Day NYC Tour
- Friendly local guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup
Exclusions for Full Day NYC Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Private walking tour with the use of metro
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.