Full-Day NYC Walking Adventure - New York City
OverviewThis tour is a chance to see all of NYC's highlights in one full, action-packed day. This experience is perfect for a visitor with a short trip who wants to see it all! See countless landmarks and cultural institutions! Come see New York, by foot, boat, and train!From the Statue of Liberty to the World Trade Center to Greenwich Village to Times Square to Rockefeller Center to Central Park and more, you will get an amazing day in New York. If you are a traveler who likes a action-packed itinerary and being on the move, this is your dream NYC tour.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Our day will start out in downtown Manhattan, with a trip on the Staten Island ferry, as we pass by the Statue of Liberty and get stunning views of the NYC waterfront. After the boat returns to Manhattan, we will explore the Financial District and its numerous historical landmarks, immediately followed by a tour of the World Trade Center site.
Following this, we will begin our walking journey uptown. Our path will take us past City Hall and then up through Chinatown, SoHo, historic Greenwich Village, Union Square, Midtown, Times Square, and all the way up Broadway. Landmarks you will see as we explore these neighborhoods include:
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Wall Street
- Charging Bull sculpture
- 9/11 Memorial
- City Hall
- Washington Square Arch
- Flatiron Building
- Empire State Building
- Chrysler Building
- Grand Central Terminal
- Bryant Park
- Times Square
- Rockefeller Center
- St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Fifth Avenue
- Trump Tower
- The Plaza Hotel
- And much more!
See also famous pop culture sights as we go!
The tour will end at the southeast entrance of Central Park, close to many of the park's most famous icons.
Along the way, your guide will help you explore the history of these neighborhoods and landmarks, and help you get some amazing photo opportunities.
You will have a chance for a quick snack/lunch along the way (at your own expense). This is an amazing chance to see in one day what many visitors don't even see in their entire trip!
[Note: This tour requires a minimum of 3 people to book.]
Inclusions for Full-Day NYC Walking Adventure
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Full-Day NYC Walking Adventure
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Sopranos Sites Tour
- Gossip Girl Sites Tour
- New York City Airport Luxury Departure Transfer
- Private Economy Arrival Transfer: New York Airports to Manhattan Hotels
- Private Economy Departure Transfer: Manhattan Hotels to New York Airports
- New York City Original Rock 'n' Roll Walking Tour
- Private New York City Transfer: Cruise Port to Airport
- Paint New York Icon and Exhibit