Full-Day Off-Road Moto Adventure From Hoi An CityWrite a Review
From USD 99
OverviewSeeing the sights in this charming country by motorbike is an authentic travel experience that’s hard to beat. Travel as the locals do to get up close and personal with captivating countryside, stunning landscapes, and one of the most scenic bikers’ highways, the world-famous Hai Van Pass.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThe tour will start in the morning with a ride through rice paddies and jungle tracks to the Tra Que Village before heading to Hai Van Pass and Lang Co Beach. With its gradually sloping, white sand beach, shallow waters and average temperature of 25°C (77°F), Lang Co is an ideal beach for tourists. Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch here and relax by the beach.
After lunch, it's off to Son Tra Peninsula where you can admire the beauty of Linh Ung, the Bai But pagodas, for a visit to Quan Am Statue, known as one of the most significant pilgrimage destinations for Buddhists in Vietnam. The beautiful landscape creates a unique impression that you will not find anywhere else in the Vietnam. There are many myths about this peninsula. One legend claims that fairies have often been observed landing on the top of Son Tra Mount to play chess. That is thought to be the reason why there’s a big, flat, chess board-like stone here, which gives the place its name, Ban Co Peek (Chess Board Peek). From here, you can take a look at the whole Da Nang city and the bow-shaped seashore forming Da Nang Bay.
We then head to Son Tra Giant Banyan Tree, believed to be up to 1000 years old, standing at a mighty 20 meters (65 ft) in height, with nine root-clusters, the Largest roots reaching up to 1 meter in diameter. You'll have a quick stop for coffee before driving back to your hotel.
Ride Rating: For experienced riders with off-road sections.
Foreigners in Vietnam are allowed to drive a motorbike only with a Vietnamese driver’s license. Purchasing this tour, you should be aware of and abide by the Vietnamese Law.
Inclusions for Full-Day Off-Road Moto Adventure From Hoi An City
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees, bottled drinking water
- Lunch, coffee
- Semi-automatic scooter, with Fuel
- Ferry crossing
- Saddle bags, gloves and rain ponchos (if needed)
- 3rd party insurance for motorbikes
- International safety standard helmet
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Full-Day Off-Road Moto Adventure From Hoi An City
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 is required to book
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.