OverviewSoak up the sun on the beautiful island of Koh Samet (Paradise Island), located just a drive and ferryboat ride from Pattaya. Enjoy the day on the beach relaxing and swimming, with local lunch included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourFollowing your early morning pick up from central Pattaya hotels be driven about 70 kilometres along the coastline to the fishing village of Ban Phe. Join the ferry for a pleasant ride of approximately 45 minutes to the popular island of Koh Samet, known for its beautiful coral, white-sandy beaches and crystal clear waters.
Spend the day at Hat Sai Kaew, otherwise known as Diamond Beach, which is the island's longest beach. Whether swimming in the warm water or just lying on the soft sand you will understand why Koh Samet is a favourite getaway spot for residents of Bangkok and tourists alike.
During the day enjoy a delicious Thai set lunch at a relaxed beachside restaurant.
Inclusions for Full-Day On Koh Samet From Pattaya
- Round-trip ferry
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Full-Day On Koh Samet From Pattaya
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any activities such as windsurfing, snorkeling, jet ski riding, banana-boat riding, etc. are optional extras / additional costs apply / not covered by operator's insurance.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
Infant meals not included
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Children 1 and younger or under 47 inches (120 cm) are free provided they sit on a parent's lap.
Children over 120 cm are charged as adult.
Not recommended for those with back, neck,muscular or mobility problems, high blood pressure, epilepsy or if pregnant.
Not wheelchair accessible.
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.