Full Day Otaru Canal And Sledding Experience Trip From Sapporo - Sapporo-shi
OverviewEnjoy this day trip to the Otaru Canal and sledding experience on this 6.5 hour tour. To begin the excursion, you will head to the meeting location at 9am, then be transported by bus to Otaru Canal. Once you arrive, you will be able to stroll around the famous Otaru Canal area in Hokkaido, visit the glass craft shop which is very popular within foreign tourists, and even experience an authentic ski resort where you will be able to sled. Food and drinks are not included on this tour.
- All entrance fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Family friendly
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
Know More about this tour
The tour bus will depart from at 9am and youwill arrive at around 9:30am. Enjoy your time strolling along the famous Otaru Canal, a landmark in Hokkaido.A row of red brick warehouses along the canal is the symbol of the financial and economic center of Hokkaido, which being regarded as the "Wall Street of the North". The old canal was crowded with countless sampans with cargoes. Later because of war, there was a industrial recession and the canal lost its use, thus half of the canal was filled as normal road. Today, these warehouse buildings have been converted into glass handicraft shops, coffee shops and restaurants. Here, you will be able to visit theglass craft shop nearby the Canal for buying some of the beautiful glass products as souvenirs.
At around noon, you will be arriving at the next spot,SapporoInternational Ski Resort. Enjoy your 120 minutes here by experinceing the best sledding in Japan. Sledding is definitely an exciting and fun activity which can be enjoyable by both children and adults. If you've never seen snow before and would love to experience something new in the ski resort, do not miss the chance to join this tour!
Finally, the tour bus will take you back toSapporo at around 3:30pm.
Inclusions for Full Day Otaru Canal And Sledding Experience Trip From Sapporo
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Transportation: Tour Bus
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Full Day Otaru Canal And Sledding Experience Trip From Sapporo
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Free of charge for 0-2 years old infant, but not included seat on bus
Infant meals not included
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Not wheelchair accessible
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Winter Tour: Visit Asahiyama Zoo, Aoi-Ike and Shirohige Falls Light Shows
- Shared Departure Transfer : Sapporo City to Shin Chitose Airport
- Shared Arrival Transfer : New Chitose Airport to Otaru City
- Private Arrival Transfer : New Chitose Airport to Sapporo City
- Private Departure Transfer : Sapporo City to New Chitose Airport
- Shared Arrival Transfer : New Chitose Airport to Ski Resort in Hokkaido
- Shared Departure Transfer : Ski Resort in Hokkaido to Shin Chitose Airport