Full-Day Panorama Tour From HazyviewWrite a Review
The mountainous escarpment of Mpumalanga provides us with stunning views of the Lowveld.
This wonderful full day tour includes sights such as God’s Window, with its spectacular views across the Lowveld, Bourke’s Luck Potholes, with its extraordinary rock formations, the Blyde River Canyon, one of the deepest canyons in the World, the famous Three Rondavels and quaint little town of Graskop.
Also have the chance to visit one of the picturesque waterfalls outside Sabie. An excellent opportunity to see some of Mpumalanga’s most spectacular scenery.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourDepart from your Hazyview Hotel and make your way along the Panorama route to the majestic viewing points with a chance to get pictures or take a walk.
You will depart your hotel at 9am and start the Panorama Route by joining the Graskop road. Your guide will provide interesting facts along the journey to keep you entertained and feel free to ask any questions you have.
You will ake your way along each of the viewing points where you can take photos, shop the curios and take a walk around.
After visiting the 4 main sights, you wills top in Graskop for the renown Harrie's Pancakes.
After Lunch stop off at a Sabie Waterfall for the last few photos and then depart back to the hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Panorama Tour From Hazyview
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
Exclusions for Full-Day Panorama Tour From Hazyview
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.