Full-Day Penguin Parade And Melbourne City Tour From Melbourne
OverviewA terrific way of seeing the most out of Melbourne city, koalas and the Penguin Parade all in one day! This tour combines a Melbourne City orientation with a walking laneways and arcades tour, traveling to the Koala Conservation Centre and the Penguin Parade on Phillip Island. Combining both tours into one day is great for those with limited time in Melbourne and for those who want to keep free other days for more sightseeing around Victoria.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourSave time and money with this combination of the Melbourne City Laneways and Arcades tour with the famous Penguin Parade tour!
On your premium sightseeing coach travel around the modern and historic highlights of the "Most Livable City in the World". The morning city tour also includes stops at the Fitzroy Gardens for Captain Cook's Cottage, St Patrick's Cathedral and the Queen Victoria Market - a perfect spot to grab something for morning tea, lunch or snacks for the afternoon/evening part of the journey. Finish the morning with a guided walking tour through the historic and arty laneways and arcades of the city. Between the city and penguin parade tours there is around an hour to explore Federation Square and to get something to eat at one of the many eateries in the area.
At 1pm join the Penguin Parade tour. Drive through the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne towards Churchill Island. The heritage farm boasts magnificent bay views and a terrific spot for some afternoon tea (own expense).
Then, travel to the Koala Conservation Centre. Walk along a boardwalk under the tree tops of this center dedicated to the nurturing and sustainability of the native Koala. In Summer there is a stop at The Nobbies to buy something for dinner, in Winter there is time at the Penguin Parade Cafe.
At dusk witness the Penguin Parade from the premium viewing area (with complimentary drink), watch as they swim out of the sea and waddle up the beach to their burrows for the night. This is truly a once in a lifetime experience!
Inclusions for Full-Day Penguin Parade And Melbourne City Tour From Melbourne
- Entrance fees to the Koala Conservation Centre and Churchill Island Farm
- Penguin Parade in the Premium Viewing Area
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi on board
- Guided walking tour of city laneways and arcades
Exclusions for Full-Day Penguin Parade And Melbourne City Tour From Melbourne
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.