Full-Day Perfume Pagoda Tour From Hanoi
OverviewEnjoy a full-day tour from Hanoi to the Perfume Pagoda, one of the most sacred places in Northern Vietnam. Admire the spectacular scenery as you drive through the countryside, then paddle through lush paddy fields along the Yen Stream.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
Land of pilgrimage and picturesque scenery
This pagoda a vast complex of Buddhist temples and shrines built into the limestone mountains. It is the site of a religious festival which draws large numbers of pilgrims from across Vietnam. The many Pagodas that make up Perfume Pagoda are spread out among the limestone hills and tropical forests in the area of Huong Mountain.
We will depart from Ha Noi at 8:00 am for 2-hour drive through the picturesque countryside followed by a 1.5-hour boat trip along the scenic Yen Stream to Perfume Pagoda. Another boat will take us about an hour from Thien Tru Harbor. From there, we will take a cable car to the spectacular Huong Tich Cave on the top of the mountain. At Huong Tich there are statues of Deities, but many pilgrims travel there to receive blessings from the stalactites and stalagmites, many of which are named and have special purposes. The golden tree and the silver tree stalactites are considered as especially lucky. On the way back, visit Giai Oan Spring and Tuyet Son Pagoda. We will have lunch at a local restaurant before heading back to Ha Noi.
Inclusions for Full-Day Perfume Pagoda Tour From Hanoi
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- Boat, cable car, lunch
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Full-Day Perfume Pagoda Tour From Hanoi
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Evening in Hanoi City Including Walking Tour, Spa Treatment and Dinner
- 3-Day Private Cycling Tour to Mai Chau and Pu Luong from Hanoi
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village and Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip from Hanoi
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi
- 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola cruise from Hanoi