Full-Day Perfume River Cruise And Hue Citadel TourWrite a Review
From USD 99
OverviewLocated in the strip of land in the Central Vietnam, Hue City is famous for not only its natural landscape but also its temple, palace, shrine, pagoda system. Experience one day on a interested boat trip along Perfume River with Truong Tien Bridge, then come to solemn Thien Mu Pagoda, enjoy local lunch with Hue specialties and finish your day tour by visiting the Imperial Citadel in the afternoon.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup, your Hue tour starts with a ride on the Perfume River on a dragon boat, which takes you along the waterway to enjoy the tranquil green scenery.
During the cruise, you'll have opportunities to take photos of Truong Tien Bridge. Then disembark to visit Thien Mu Pagoda on the northern bank of the river on the Ha Khe hill. The temple is seven stories tall, the tallest religious building in Vietnam.
Next have a lunch of Hue dishes such as mussel rice, beef noodles, lui spring rolls, and lotus rice, and then head to the Citadel, built during the Nguyen dynasty. Part of Hue's UNESCO World Heritage site, the Imperial City is where Nguyen emperors once ruled Vietnam. Take in the unique combination of Western architecture and Eastern design styles, and explore what remains of fortresses, palaces, and other royal buildings.
Your tour ends with return to your hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Perfume River Cruise And Hue Citadel Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Full-Day Perfume River Cruise And Hue Citadel Tour
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You might also like
- Trip To Dimiliterize Zone Vietnam
- Half Day Cyclo City Private Tour
- Boat Trip And Folk Song -Romantic Perfume River
- Custom One-Way Transfer From Hue To Hoi An
- Half-Day Rural Hue Tour
- Hue Countryside And Villages Cycling Day Trip
- Handicraft Villages Tour From Hue Including Lunch On Dragon Boat And Bike Ride
- Half-Day City Tour Of Hue By Cyclo
- Hue Cooking Class On Dragon Boat Including Hotel Pickup By Cyclo
- Thuy Bieu Day Trip From Hue