OverviewThis full day group tour offers you the excursion of exploring Phang Nga Bay on a speedboat. The discovery of Phang Nga Bay will excite you with lots of fascinating Islands and limestone outcrops. Along the Bay, you will enjoy the scenic views of flaura and fauna of Panak Island and the amazing limestones of Hong Island. Along with your guide, you will have the opportunity to visit Tapu Island also known as the "James Bond Island" and the Khao Ping Gan or what they called the leaning rock. Part of your visit will be at the Panyee Island which is entirely built on pillars for over a hundred and fifty years. You will also have leisure time for relaxing and swimming at Naka Island or Lawa Island.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snorkel gear included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourStart your trip at 9am with a complementary pickup from your hotel. From there, you will be transferred to the marina. Upon arrival, you will be greeted and introduced to your tour guide for the day. Light snacks will be provided to get your day started. Enjoy an hour ride by speedboat to the fascinating Island of Phang Nga. Hop in a canoe and take a short trip to visit Hong Island, enjoying the scenery on the way. Experience the impressive views of the limestones of Panak Island.
Around mid-day, you will then enjoy a sumptuous lunch at the Muslim Village at Panyee Island. Here, you will have the change to purchase some souvenirs for yourself.
Then, visit James Bond Island and Khao Ping Gan, known as the leaning rock. You will have plenty of time here to see the sights of the Island, relax or swim at the beach of Lawa or Naka Island.
Upon your return to the marina, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Full Day Phang Nga Bay Guided Excursion By Speedboat
- National Park fees
- Light refreshments
- Lunch and seasonal fruits
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Safety equipment: life jacket, mask and snorkel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Full Day Phang Nga Bay Guided Excursion By Speedboat
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women, children under one year of age, and people who suffer from any medical or physical disability
Infants (ages 1-2) are free with an accompanied adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.