This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Palace, Sothearos between Street 240 & 184, Phnom Penh Cambodia
- Royal Palace where is a complex build in 1866 by the Predecessors of King Norodom.
-Silver pagoda (the emerald Buddha temple) Where Silver more than 5000 tiles are placing on the floors.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Wat Phnom, Street 96 Norodom Blvd, Phnom Penh Cambodia
Wat Phnom is a Buddhist temple located in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. It was built in 1372, and stands 27 metres above the ground. It is the tallest religious structure in the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Choeung Ek Genocidal Center, Roluos Village, Sangkat Cheung Aek, Phnom Penh Cambodia
Choeung Ek is the site of a former orchard and mass grave of victims of the Khmer Rouge - killed between 1975 and 1979 - about 17 kilometres south of Phnom Penh, Cambodia. It is the best-known of the sites known as The Killing Fields, where the Khmer Rouge regime executed over one million people between 1975 and 1979
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, Corner of Street 113 & St 350 History Museum, Phnom Penh 12304 Cambodia
The Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum is a museum in Phnom Penh, the capital of Cambodia, chronicling the Cambodian genocide. The site is a former secondary school which was used as Security Prison 21 by the Khmer Rouge regime from its rise to power in 1975 to its fall in 1979.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Russian Market, Street 163 Corner of Street 444, Phnom Penh 12310 Cambodia
Bustling market with vendors selling a wide array of souvenirs, clothing & other goods, plus food.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Departure Time :
8:00 AM Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Departure Details :
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Details :
Your hotel lobby
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Know More about this tour
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Cold hand tower
- Comfortable AC private car
- Entrance fee Royal Palace
- Entrance fee for Wat Phnom Hill
- Entrance fee for Toul Sleng Genocidal Prison
- Entrance for Killing Fields
- Private for Guide who is friendly and best explanation will work for you
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phnom
- Entry/Admission - Choeung Ek Genocidal Center
- Entry/Admission - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum
- Drinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
- International airfare from/to Cambodia
- Visa handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Personal expenses such as Bar, telephone & Laundry bills
- All other service not stated in the program
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This experience requires good weather. If its canceled due to poor weather, youll be offered a different date or a full refund
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and gave us so much insight and information about the culture and history of this beautiful city.
Well organized from pick-up at airport till drop at airport. Excellent guide and driver. Could accomplish the full program as planned. Got a lot of inside information about Cambodia present and history.
Thanks for a great day!