Full-Day Pilanesberg National Park Safari From JohannesburgWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy up to 10 hours of safari in the Pilanesberg National Park. Enjoy the Big 5 from the comfort of the fully air-conditioned combi. You will be escorted by the former park ranger. Your lunch will be served inside the park.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourThe guide will pick you up at 5am in summer or 6am in winter the proceed to the park. The day safaris includes lunch, transport and all entrance fees. You will be picked up and dropped from your hotel in Johannesburg and taken to Pilanesberg National Park.
Pilanesberg National Park is situated in the North West Province about 150km north-west of Gauteng and 60 km north of Rustenburg. Located at the extinct volcanic crater, Pilanesberg National Park makes it very unique amongst other parks in Africa. It covers an area about 58 000ha. In 1979 Pilanesberg National Park saw it biggest relocation of game ever – Operation Genesis. In this year more than 6,000 of game were introduced in the park. Pilanesberg boast the healthy population of lions, buffaloes, leopard, elephant, black and white rhino – Africa’s Big Five. Wide range of rare and common species of wildlife including the brown hyena, sable, wild dogs, cheetah, giraffe, hippos and tsessebe just to name but a few. Bird watching is excellent with over 360 species of birds.
Inclusions for Full-Day Pilanesberg National Park Safari From Johannesburg
- Guided transport
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Full-Day Pilanesberg National Park Safari From Johannesburg
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.