Full-Day Pilgrimage To Perfume Pagoda Tour - HanoiWrite a Review
OverviewThe Perfume Pagoda is a vast complex of Buddhist temples and shrines built into the limestone Huong Tich Mountains. Its natural beauty combined with deep spirituality is all about Vietnam and the Vietnamese culture. It is the site of a religious festival which draws large numbers of pilgrims from across Vietnam.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourIn the morning, our guide and driver will wait for you in the lobby and guide you to your air-conditioned car to start the journey. Situated some 75 kilometers from Hanoi, the Perfume (Huong) Pagoda is one of the most famous sites surrounding the city. Set in the beautiful karst cliffs of the Huong Tich Mountains, this legendary pagoda attracts thousands of pilgrims every spring after Tet the celebration of Vietnamese New Year - as it is considered a site of great reverence.
Journey first by road where you will see farmers laboring endlessly over their crops, before boarding your simple sampan for the serene ride to the enormous complex of pagodas and shrines built into the cliffs of the Huong Tich Mountains, that are known collectively as the Perfume Pagoda.
You will enjoy a scenic boat trip down the Yen River before exploring the pagoda, its temples and caves amidst fascinating views opening from every angle as you move to the top. After a Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant, the boat will take you back to the jetty for the return transfer to Hanoi. Arrival back in Hanoi will be in the late afternoon.
Inclusions for Full-Day Pilgrimage To Perfume Pagoda Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hanoi
- Local guide
- Lunch (set menu)
- Entrance fees
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Full-Day Pilgrimage To Perfume Pagoda Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Surcharge for guide during TET (Vietnamese New Year)
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Based on minimum 2 adults
Price for a child between 2-11 years old can be applied for only 1 child per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Surcharge for guide during TET (Vietnamese New Year)