Full-Day Prague Walking Tour And Vltava River Cruise
OverviewEmbark on this 6-hour city walking tour and river boat cruise with a local guide. The Astronomical Clock in Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, and the Church of St. Nicholas are just a few of the iconic monuments youll see on this guided tour of Prague. You will also get to enjoy a cruise on the Vltava River. Lunch is included.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Admire the iconic Charles Bridge on an informative tour that takes you to the monuments of Old Prague and Prague Castle as you learn about the history of the Czech capital. This 6-hour guided walk begins at the Astronomical Clock in Old Town Square and heads to Charles Bridge. Your guide will provide an overview and some legends about Old Town. Next, youll cross Charles Bridge and take the tram up to Prague Castle, where your guide will tell you about the development of both of these landmarks. As you make your way to the Castle, stop to take in the sights of Hradcany, which is the Castle District, and learn about its history. Visit Prague Castle and enjoy magnificent views over the entire city of Prague. At the end of the walking portion of the tour, youll return to the Old Town, where youll have a chance to taste some typical Czech food at a traditional restaurant thats been around for hundreds of years. Following lunch, youll see the city from another perspective on a boat cruise.
Inclusions for Full-Day Prague Walking Tour And Vltava River Cruise
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Full-Day Prague Walking Tour And Vltava River Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, other than specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Alternative Prague Small-Group Walking Tour
- Prague River Boat Tour - 90 min
- Prague Esoteric and Alchemist Tour 2h
- 1 day tour around the Karlstejn castle and Little Amerika
- Prague-Budapest Grand Sightseeing tour
- 3-Day Prague Bus Smile Hop-On Hop-Off
- Prague Family Kit
- Wars and Totality History tour in Prague