Full-Day Private Abu Dhabi Tour From Dubai
OverviewVisit Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world, learn more about the traditional lifestyle of the local people, admire the artificially created islands and the stunning modern buildings, enjoy a photo stop at the Ferrari World and see the Formula 1 circuit, marvel at the beautiful Emirates Palace and discover the Heritage Village during this Abu Dhabi private day tour from Dubai.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourThis tour provides an overview of the capital of the United Arab Emirates and the island on which it is located. Your tour guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel in Dubai at 08:30 and guide you around Abu Dhabi, the largest city of the United Arab Emirates.
After arriving in Abu Dhabi, your first stop is at the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world which hosts more than 30,000 worshipers. The mosque is completely clad in marble and has numerous intricate Islamic decorations.
You will then head into the city center. At the Heritage Village, a small museum, you can gain insight into the traditions of the population before the oil boom. Afterwards you can enjoy a photo stop at the dhow harbor and at the famous Emirates Palace.
The tour then continues on to the picturesque waterside promenade along the gleaming white mosques, glass-walled offices, and elegant high-rise apartments to the top of the breakwater. Here you can enjoy the fantastic view of the city.
At the end of the tour you will visit Saadiyat Island, the famous man-made island. Along with numerous hotels, a cultural center will be established here with museums such as the Louvre Abu Dhabi and the Guggenheim.
Before heading back to Dubai, you will visit Yas Island, home to the Formula 1 circuit and the Ferrari World.
Inclusions for Full-Day Private Abu Dhabi Tour From Dubai
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Full-Day Private Abu Dhabi Tour From Dubai
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please observe the dress code for visiting the Sheikh Zayed Mosque. is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.