Full-Day, Private Auschwitz-Birkenau Tour From Krakow
OverviewPay tribute at one of Poland's most somber sites, the former German Nazi concentration and extermination camp complex of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial & Museum, on this 7-hour private, unguided trip from Krakow. This tour includes transportation by an air-conditioned minivan and hotel pick-up and drop-off. Maximum of 7 people per booking.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourYour English-speaking driver will pick you up from your Krakow accommodation for the 1-hour drive to Auschwitz.
Auschwitz, a byword for evil, and Birkenau (Auschwitz II) formeda network ofGerman Nazi concentration camps located in Oswiecim. The campshave been preserved as museums since 1947. More than 1.1 millionEuropean Jews, LGBT people, gypsies, Polish citizens, and otherslost their liveshere during the Holocaust.
Enter the Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II-Birkenau sites independently and tour the remnants of prisoner barracks, railroad tracks, watchtowers, gas chambers, and crematoria. See the sobering ruins and browse museum exhibits according to your own pace and comfort.
At the conclusion of you tour, your driver will drop you off at your Krakow accommodation.
Inclusions for Full-Day, Private Auschwitz-Birkenau Tour From Krakow
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Pickup and drop-off from your Krakow accommodation
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Full-Day, Private Auschwitz-Birkenau Tour From Krakow
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Maximum 7 per booking
If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum with Private Transfers from Krakow
- Auschwitz & Birkenau Shared Group tour with Eng guide
- Private Zakopane Day Trip from Krakow
- Auschwitz Tour from Katowice with Private Transfer
- Auschwitz Birkenau Memorial and Museum Guided Tour from Krakow
- Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine Full Day Guided Tour from Krakow
- Full-Day Tour of Auschwitz and Wieliczka Salt Mine from Krakow
- Auschwitz-Birkenau guided shared tour from Krakow