A tourto exploreand enjoy the Chilean wine history and the best wines of the country atthe heart of the Capital City
A five senses immersive experience about wine that involves everything related to it:
Gastronomy, 4 course meal with a different wine pairing for each course - exquisite dishes whose culinary essence is based in the traditional Chilean cuisine -
Cultural heritage - the restaurant where the four course meal takes place is located in an old historical residencial house at the cradle of Chilean wine -
Aromas - a sensory exploration room in a setting that recreate the experience of being in a vineyard
Wine tasting, a virtual tour through the five best wineries of Maipo, Casablanca or Colchagua valleys guided by the wineries winemakers and a wine tasting of five premium wines.
Plus, after the tour an excelent wine shop will be waiting for you with a good representation of the varieties and terroirs of the country.
The tour includes:
- A wine and cultural heritage expert local guidethat will introduce you to the Chilean wine history and chilean wines
- Visit a the chichera Las Pipas de Einstein and try its wines
- A walk through the heritage neighbourhood Yungay
- 4 Course Meal with a Different Wine Pairing for Each Course. Youll enjoy some of the best wines of Chile!
- Sensory exploration room: exhibition of 48 aromas associated with wine in a setting that recreates the experience of being in a vineyard
- Exceptionally realistic cinema: virtual flight over the wineries in the valley, while meeting the wine makers
- Wine tasting: unforgatable tasting of 5 great wines with a pairing
- Visit the Emporium: high quality wines, gourmet products, fine handikrafts, wine accesories and specialized books Private transportation in a van or a car