OverviewPartake in this full-day private day tour to Cape Point and Cape Peninsula. See Cape Point, Chapmans Peak Drive, Boulders Beach Penguins, and Kalk Bay as your professional guide gives you the background of each location. The guide will be flexible in customizing the tour to your liking as you travel.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Get inside tips from a local
- Popular choice with kids
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourDepart from your Cape Town hotel between 9-10:00am to meet your private guide. Begin your drive along the stunningly beautiful Camps Bay and Llandudno to Hout Bay Harbour where you will do a Seal Island excursion. Afterwards, cross the scenic Chapmans Peak Drive, stopping for photo sessions at the apex and overlooking Long Beach. Continue your drive down Noordhoek, Misty Cliffs and Scarborough to the Cape Point Ostrich Farm for a coffee break as well as to feed and interact with the ostriches.
Enter the Cape Point Nature Reserve and proceed to the Flying Dutchman vernacular that takes you to the top lighthouse. Keep your eyes peeled, as on the way you may spot the troop of baboons as well. Visit the Cape of Good Hope on the way back to Simonstown. Explore the town and have lunch at a local restaurant before paying a visit to the world famous Boulders Beach Penguin Colony. After this, visit Kalk Bay to explore, shop, and grab some refreshments before returning to your Cape Town accommodations.
Inclusions for Full-Day Private Cape Point Tour From Cape Town
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Local guide
Exclusions for Full-Day Private Cape Point Tour From Cape Town
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.