Full-Day Private Countryside Bike Tour From Hoi An
OverviewEnjoy a private, unconventional cycling adventure around Hoi An. Discover the true Vietnam by visiting local people at Tra Que vegetable village, Van Lang fisherman village, and the Bay Mau water coconut forest. With a guide to answer all your questions, you can take in the countryside as you leave the tourist areas behind and immerse yourself in Vietnam's unique culture.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at your hotel at about 8:30am, then begin your cycling adventure around Hoi An. First, you will stop at the Tra Que vegetable village, where many local farmers and owners live and cultivate around 20 types of vegetables and herbs.
During your walk, cross the vast rice fields in the countryside, far from the tourist trails, as you meet locals working in the gardens. A local farmer will teach you about cultivation methods and how to protect developing vegetables from insects. Join them in preparing the gardens as they rake the ground, water, transplant, and tend the greens.
Continue your bike ride through a paddy field and Ba Le market until you reach Van Lang fisherman village and the Bay Mau coconut water forest. You will meet another local family and enjoy green tea and stroll through the village. Row a basket boat and discover the local techniques of traditional fishery in water coconut forest.
Prepare lunch with the local family, which may include Tam Huu spring rolls, Banh Xeo local pancakes, grilled fish in banana leaf, or other local cuisine. After lunch, you will have free time before returning to your hotel at about 3:30pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day Private Countryside Bike Tour From Hoi An
- Entrance fees
- Bike tour
- English- and French-speaking local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Hoi An
- Bottled mineral water
- Use of bicycle
Exclusions for Full-Day Private Countryside Bike Tour From Hoi An
- Gratuities (optional)
- Use of helmet
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 11 years
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for pregnant women
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Biking distance is approx. 12.5 miles (20km)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.