Full Day Private Ephesus Tours - Kusadasi
OverviewEphesus was established as a port and used as one of the most important commercial centres in Izmir. Its strategic location played a great role in ancient times as it was located in a very rich and fertile valley. Ephesus, once, the trade centre of the ancient world, a religious centre of the early Christianity and today, Ephesus is one of the most important tourism centres in Turkey. Ephesus is located in Selcuk, a small town just 30km away from Kusadasi.
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your desired location with Licensed professional driver and transportation with a luxury non-smoking air-conditioned van/coach.
Parking fees, Meals and Entrance tickets are included in the fees.
The drive to Ephesus has some lovely views and you can stop at any time for photo opportunities.
You tourGuide will be with you all the way around the site and will give detailed descriptionsof all the aspects Ephesus.
There is plenty of opportunities to take photographs and ask questions.
After a break for lunch and when all the party are ready your tour will continue section by section.
You will see each part of Ephesus and if you have any questions during the tour your guide will be happy to oblige.
You will also have the opportunity to visit St Johns Basilica on this tour.
We can also stop at the Virgin Marys House where you can take time to reflect and admire the great views.
At the end of the tour, you will be escorted back to your vehicle and dropped off at your original collection point.
Inclusions for Full Day Private Ephesus Tours
- Transport by private vehicle
- Buffet lunch
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Full Day Private Ephesus Tours
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Come prepared for the weather as tours in this region are long and it can get very hot so a hat and comfortable shoes are a must.
There is a dress code while you visit The Virgin Marys House so bring some clothing to cover yourself.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.