Full-Day Private Excursion To Gwalior From AgraWrite a Review
Enjoy this 8-hour guided excursion to the charismatic city of Gwalior. A private vehicle will take you on a 2-hour drive to visit the magnificent Gwalior Fort, with its several interesting temples and ruined palaces. Following lunch, visit the Jai Vilas Palace and Scindia Museum before being driven back to Agra.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up from your hotel in Agra in the morning to proceed to Gwalior for your full-day tour.
Enjoy a guided visit of the magnificent Gwalior Fort, which is regarded as North India’s most impregnable fortress. It was built by Raja Man Singh Tomar in the 15th century, since then, the fort has changed hands many times. Your guide will take you through the fort’s turbulent and eventful past. Bound by solid walls of sandstone; it features palaces and temples, impressive gates and historic water tanks.
Following lunch, you will visit the Jai Vilas Palace and Scindia Museum. Located in the new town, the palace belongs to the Scindia family. Although the current Maharaja still lives in a portion of the palace, a large part of it is now a museum that features bizarre items such as Belgian cut-glass furniture, modes of transport ranging from a Rolls Royce on rails to German bubble car, a model railway and so on.
At the end of your tour, you will be driven back and dropped off at your hotel in Agra.
Inclusions for Full-Day Private Excursion To Gwalior From Agra
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Full-Day Private Excursion To Gwalior From Agra
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimimum age is 15 years
A maximum of 4 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.