Full-day Private Gourdon, St. Paul De Vence, And Tourette Tour From Monaco - Nice
OverviewDiscover the hidden corners and top attractions of the French Riviera in this private full-day tour to Gourdon, St. Paul de Vence, Tourette sur Loup, from Monaco. Travel through the spectacular landscape with a private guide and admire sweeping views over the peaks and bays of the region. Stop in medieval charming towns and enjoy free time to explore at your leisure. This private 8-hour tour includes round-trip travel from your hotel in Monaco.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourFollowing a 9am pickup at your hotel in Monaco, take a seat in your air-conditioned minivan and relax on the road towards Gourdon.
A small village, boasting magnificent views over the peaks and forests. Browse the artisan boutiques at your leisure, and perhaps shop for souvenirs among the bread, candy, crystal, honey, and perfume stores you will find.
Head onward in the countryside with your private guide to another medieval village, Tourette sur Loup. Stroll along narrow streets, settle down for a moment of quiet and enjoy the impressive views. Perhaps, visit one or two of the towns interesting museums (own expense).
Your next stop is the village of St. Paul de Vence, nestled high in the hillsides over the French Riviera. Here, enjoy free time to explore the art galleries, restaurants, cafes, and boutiques at your leisure and admire fine views over the pretty scenery.
After eight hours exploring the towns and villages of the French Riviera, return back with your guide to your starting point in Monaco.
Inclusions for Full-day Private Gourdon, St. Paul De Vence, And Tourette Tour From Monaco
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Full-day Private Gourdon, St. Paul De Vence, And Tourette Tour From Monaco
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Full Day Trip to St Tropez and Port Grimaud from Nice
- Nice Bar Crawl and Clubbing
- Small-group French Cooking Experience in Saint-Jeannet
- Small Group Full-Day Trip to French Riviera Highlights from Nice
- NiceCar Self-Guided Riviera Tour with 1-Hour Paddleboarding
- Full-day Wine Tour in Ctes de Provence from Nice
- Full-day Wine Tour in Bellet & Saint-Paul de Vence from Nice
- Walking Tour from St Jeannet