Full-Day Private Guided Tour Of Giza, Saqqara And Memphis From CairoWrite a Review
OverviewThis is a private all inclusive tour to dive into history of the era of pyramid builders in Saqqara and Giza and have a close look at the gigantic Sphinx. You will also visit the museum of Memphis, the first capital of ancient Egypt.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYou will start your private tour at 8am as you will meet your private qualified egyptologist tour guide and get on a private, modern a/c van to start your tour. First stop will be Memphis, where you will see the colossal statue of Rameses II and the huge alabaster Sphinx.
Next, visit Saqqara and explore the Step Pyramid Complex, the Pyramid and the Causeway of Unas, the Pyramid of Userkaf, the Pyramid of Tet and the tomb of Kagemni.
Enjoy your lunch at good quality restaurant
Afterwards, your guide will take you to the Giza Plateau. Marvel at the Great Pyramid (Cheops), and the smaller pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus, Cheops' son and grandson. From the panoramic area, have a look at the scenery and take some fantastic pictures as you are on a camel. Move on to the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx.
Inclusions for Full-Day Private Guided Tour Of Giza, Saqqara And Memphis From Cairo
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Soft drinks
- Lunch at a good quality restaurant
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- 30 minutes camel ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free WiFi
Exclusions for Full-Day Private Guided Tour Of Giza, Saqqara And Memphis From Cairo
- Gratuities (optional)
- Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat museum)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.