Full Day Private Luxury Speedboat From Positano To The Island Of CapriWrite a Review
On this full day tour, you will explore the beautiful and exotic Island of Capri. You will have to yourself a luxury speedboat on which you will witness some magnificent sights on your way from Positano to the amazing Island of Capri.
- Ease into the beauty and lifestyle of Southern Italy's Isle of Capri.
- Li Galli Islands and their nature reserve
- Nerano, the last town on the Amalfi Coast before "Punta Campanella" the point where the Amalfi Coast ends and the Sorrento Coast begins
- The Blue, Green and White Grottos
- I Faraglioni Rock Formations
- Marina Piccola and Marina Grande
- Villas, shops and cafes in both Capri and Anacapri
Know More about this tour
The legend of Ulysses says that he sailed through the enchanted islands of Li Galli and on to Capri, an island that has become an icon of the Amalfi Coast and a playground of the rich and famous. In this excursion you will have your own local captain who will circumnavigate the entire island of Capri so that you can admire the beauty from the sea. You will visit all of the famous grottos and boat through the island's most famous symbol- I Faraglioni Rock Formations. You will of course stop to swim in the turquoise waters and enjoy free time to explore on land, as well as insiders' suggestions on the best things to do.
The itinerary is customized but the recommended time to embark is 10:30am. The allotted time for each excursion is about 6-7 hours but can be more or less depending on what you decide.
Your own private local captain will pick you up from the port in Positano or a surrounding town such as Praiano or Amalfi (just let me know after you book where you will be). You will boat along the Amalfi Coast, enjoying the scenery and stopping to swim and snorkel. You will boat through the Nature Reserve of Li Galli Islands and on to the island of Capri, stopping to swim in the Green Grotto as well as visiting the White and Blue Grottos. You will also boat through Li Faraglioni rock formations which is a great photo opportunity! The Captain will then drop you off on Capri for some free time at your leisure and lunch if you would like. From there you can head back down the Amalfi Coast, always stopping to swim and enjoying the afternoon. It is a wonderful and unique experience.
Weather conditions may affect the duration of the tour.
Transportation Method: Luxury Speed Boat 32-38 feet.
The boat pulls alongside the pier and the Captain will help you get in and out. We have had guests on board with disabilities in the past and have worked it out without a problem but be sure to communicate to me before you book the tour so that we can make it work!
Kid Friendly: Yes. Yes!! Very family friendly. Kids can swim and love being on the boat while adults can relax and enjoy the day stress free.
Inclusions for Full Day Private Luxury Speedboat From Positano To The Island Of Capri
- Each boat has a bathroom, indoor and outdoor showers, sundeck, sun awning, fridge, music, ample seating and snorkeling masks.
Exclusions for Full Day Private Luxury Speedboat From Positano To The Island Of Capri
- Lunch: You are in a culinary hub of Italy with fabulous restaurants accessible by sea. The captain can give you delicious suggestions of local restaurants. Or pack a picnic on board if you prefer.
- Entrance to the Blue Grotto: The Grotto will charge an entrance fee of 13 euros per person should you choose to enter.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.