Full-Day Private Pisa And Lucca Tour From Florence
OverviewEnjoy a private tour of the Tuscan cities Pisa and Lucca. Visit the famous Leaning Tower in Pisa, and the Guinigi Tower in Lucca. With a local guide, take walking tours of both cities to learn more about the culture and history. Hotel pickup and drop-off from Florence is included with a driver for the day.
Know More about this tourExplore Pisa, with its famous landmark of the Leaning Tower, and the less known city of Lucca. Begin your day with hotel pickup in Florence and relax on the 1-hour journey to the Piazza Dei Miracoli. This square is home to the Cathedral, Baptistery, the Monumental Graveyard, and the unforgettable Leaning Tower. Enjoy sightseeingin total freedomas you absorb the architecture and visit local shops.
Leave Pisa behind as you travel to Lucca, a 16th century city that is beautifully preserved with its magnificent city walls still in place. In the city's historic center, the Piazza dellAnfiteatrohas a Roman layout where you can see the remains of where the amphitheatre once stood. Take a tour of Via Fillungo, a quaint streetlined with interesting little shops and restaurants. The Guinigi Tower is an absolute must-visit, and you can climb up to the roof garden for views across the city.
Take a walk along the city ramparts to see the city in all its splendor. Your driver is available throughout the day to provide transportation between destinations and back to your hotel once you finish your tour.
Inclusions for Full-Day Private Pisa And Lucca Tour From Florence
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Mercedes vehicle
- Speaking driver
- Free time in Pisa
- Free time in Lucca
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Full-Day Private Pisa And Lucca Tour From Florence
- Entrance fees
- Local guide in Lucca or Pisa
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip-the-Line Pisa and Leaning Tower City Tour for Kids and Families
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class from Pisa
- Pisa Walking Tour: Cathedral Square
- Pisa and Lucca Grand Tour
- Highlights of Tuscany: Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti and Pisa with Lunch in a Chianti Winery
- Lucca Montecarlo and Wine Tour by Minivan from Pisa