Full-day Private St Paul De Vence, Vence, And Fondation Maeght Tour From Nice
OverviewIn this private full-day tour, enjoy a Nice trip out in the beautiful countryside and medieval villages of St Paul de Vence and the old medieval village of Vence. Plus, you will have the chance to visit the Foundation Maeght. If you are an art lover, this tour is made for you. St Paul de Vence, is also called, art capital. Just next to this village, you will find the very well-stocked museum Foundation Maeght. Naturally, your professional guide will give you some free time to explore on your own the different places with their boutiques, galleries, cafes, etc.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter meeting you at your hotel or accommodation in Nice, your professional guide will take you on a nice trip out to the French Riviera countryside and to the mountains where you will see many different fruit trees, bushes and flowers.
First go to the charming old village named Vence, perched on a hill. Here you can observe the well-renowned Provencal French style. Stroll around the small narrow streets. Visit a church or just enjoy the quiet pleasant atmosphere of the village.
After this, continue to another renowned place, St-Paul-de-Vence. A medieval village that has everything: sunning views, beautiful old houses, narrow winding streets, full of interesting boutiques and galleries, that you will have time to visit on your own. You can prefer to sit down at a nice caf and watch a typical petanque's game. If you prefer the peace and the calm, you can also visit an old church in the middle of the village and its graveyard at the other end of the village, where the artist Chagall is buried.
After visiting these mountain villages, your guide will take you to the well-known museum called the Fondation Maeght. If you like art, you will not be disappointed. In this modern museum, art is everywhere, inside as outside. The Marguerite and Aim Maeght Foundation is a private foundation which owns one of the largest collections of paintings, sculptures and graphic works of the twentieth century in Europe (Balthus, Bonnard, Braque, Calder, Chagall, Chillida, Giacometti, Lger, Mir, etc.)
When your tour finishes, your guide will drive you back to Nice.
Inclusions for Full-day Private St Paul De Vence, Vence, And Fondation Maeght Tour From Nice
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Professional local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Full-day Private St Paul De Vence, Vence, And Fondation Maeght Tour From Nice
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Full Day Trip to St Tropez and Port Grimaud from Nice
- Nice Bar Crawl and Clubbing
- Small-group French Cooking Experience in Saint-Jeannet
- Small Group Full-Day Trip to French Riviera Highlights from Nice
- NiceCar Self-Guided Riviera Tour with 1-Hour Paddleboarding
- Full-day Wine Tour in Ctes de Provence from Nice
- Full-day Wine Tour in Bellet & Saint-Paul de Vence from Nice
- Walking Tour from St Jeannet