Visit the major sights in Casablanca on this full-day private tour from Marrakech. With your guide, explore the Central Market, the Habous District, the Royal Palace, Mohammed V Square and Panorama visit to Hassan II Mosque and see the enchanting mixture of modern and traditional influences that shape the city. You will be transported by a private vehicle, which includes pickup and drop-off at your hotel in Marrakech.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tour
Meet a driver at your hotel between 8am and 9am (exact timing will be confirmed after booking), then begin the 3-hour journey to Casablanca in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Upon arrival in Casablanca, you’ll set out on a sightseeing tour through a city that's considered the cosmopolitan, industrial, and economic heart of Morocco.
Take a walk through the small squares and narrow arcade streets of the Habous district, an interesting example of modern urban planning in the style of a traditional medina.
Continue to a series of main sites, including Place des Nations Unies, Square of Mohammed V, and the bustling Marche Central. Check out the stunning exterior of the Royal Palace of Casablanca, and spot the vibrant stained-glass windows at the Notre Dame de Lourdes cathedral.
Visit the waterfront residential area of Anfa, whose white-painted houses gave Casablanca its name, then see the exterior of Casablanca’s iconic Hassan II Mosque and the newly-built Morocco Mall.
This full-day tour concludes with return transfer to Marrakech, and drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Private Tour Casablanca From Marrakech
- Transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver during the tour
- All taxes and service charge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide in Casablanca.
Exclusions for Full-Day Private Tour Casablanca From Marrakech
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please note that the Royal Palace is closed to the public so you will see this from the outside and have time to explore the surroundings
The visit to the Hassan II Mosque will be visited from the outside only.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.