Full-Day Private Tour Delhi: Raj Ghat, Qutub Minar And Humayuns Tomb Including Rickshaw Ride
OverviewOn this full-day private tour, you will see visit many of Old Delhi's most beautiful attractions. Some locations include the Jama Masjid mosque, Chandni Chowk a vibrant bazaar filled with food carts sweets shops and spice stalls, and the Red Fort from the outside, Raj Ghat and. You will have the opportunity to take a cycle rickshaw ride and tour New Delhi discovering Qutab Minar, Humayun's Tomb, India Gate, President's House Parliament House and Gandhi Smriti Museum. Ride relaxed with hotel pickup and drop-off as well.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at your hotel in New Delhi in the morning to begin this full-day, private excursion of Old Delhi. First, visit the Jama Masjid Mosque which has three gates, four towers, and two 130-foot (40-meter) high minarets constructed from red sandstone. Next, it's off to Raj Ghat, a memorial to Mahatma Gandhi.
Once you get tired of walking, hop on a cycle rickshaw to ride through the city's small lanes, immersing yourself in the local culture.
Take a break for lunch (at own expense) and thenvisit Qutub Minar, the second tallest of its kind in India and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Next, is Humayun's Tomb which was commissioned by Humayun's first wife, Bega Begum, and has a square garden with water channels in the center. Drive past government buildings such as India Gate and the parliament and stop for a photo op if you like
The tour will ends in the late afternoon. Relax and enjoy the ride back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Private Tour Delhi: Raj Ghat, Qutub Minar And Humayuns Tomb Including Rickshaw Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within New Delhi City limits
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Full-Day Private Tour Delhi: Raj Ghat, Qutub Minar And Humayuns Tomb Including Rickshaw Ride
- Tips (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Group discount is available for group size of 2, 4, 8 or more
This private tour operates with a maximum of 8 people
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; spaghetti straps and short shorts are not recommended
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Same Day Trip to Agra Including Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah From New Delhi
- 1-Day Golden Triangle Tour by Car Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
- Indira Gandhi International Airport Plaza Premium Lounge (Departure)
- 2-Day Private Tour of Amritsar from Delhi by Train
- Old Delhi Half Day Small Group Tour
- Same Day Agra Tour from Delhi