Full-Day Private Tour: Dudhsagar Water Falls And Spice Plantations From Goa - PanajiWrite a Review
Explore Dudhsagar Falls, a four-tiered waterfall located on the Mandovi River, with this 8-hour private tour from Goa. Dudhsagar Falls are among India's tallest waterfalls, with a height of 310 meters (1017 feet) and an average width of 30 meters (100 feet). Travel the falls via Forest Department Jeep and visit a spice plantation afterward.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Buffet lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at the lobby of your hotel in Goa at 7am, then head to Dudhsagar Waterfalls, located on the border of Karnataka and Goa states. The cascading waters appear white like milk, giving the waterfalls their name, Doodh being the Hindi word for milk. The roads are opened in the month of October. At the base of the waterfall, there is a very cold and slippery pond, complete with fish. Once at the base of Dudhsagar waterfall, you'll board the four-wheel drive vehicles on a sharing basis for a 1-hour fun drive through rivers, springs and rocky roads which ultimately bring you below the waterfall.
At approximately 12pm, you will visit a spice plantation, where you will have lunch. The plantation is located in Ponda, a village untouched by pollution, and spread over large tracts of verdant land, offering the perfect setting for you to soak in pure unadulterated nature. At the spice plantation, guests are welcomed in a traditional way by the offering of Aarti, Kumkum, and a garland of flowers, then served herbal tea. Healthy and nutritious food is served in a traditional manner on a banana leaf. Feast on authentic Goan cuisines as you help yourself to generous servings of vegetable and non-vegetable delicacies. Add some Italian delights as well to your plate. High on nutrition and steeped in tradition, just the way you’d expect in the lap of nature.
You guide will take you on a refreshing walk around the plantation, regaling you with information on various spices and their medicinal values. You can see black pepper cardamom, nutmeg, vanilla, cinnamon, cloves, chilies and coriander, all growing at the spice plantation. You will also be introduced to the famous Allspice plant, which has the aroma and taste of five spices. Around the plantation you will see Goa's tropical trees like the Cashew, Areca nut (Betel nut), palm trees and tropical fruit trees like Star fruit, Jack Fruit, Custard Apple, Bananas, Papayas and Pineapple. You can also see at least four different citrus fruits growing there. The plantation also has a few coffee plants, which are a rare sight in Goa.
At the end of this journey, approximately 2:30pm, you'll sit back and relax on the drive back to your hotel in Goa.
Inclusions for Full-Day Private Tour: Dudhsagar Water Falls And Spice Plantations From Goa
- Private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within South and North Goa excluding the Palolem, Agonda and Patnem areas
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- Jeep from Collem to waterfalls and back
- Lunch at the spice plantation
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Full-Day Private Tour: Dudhsagar Water Falls And Spice Plantations From Goa
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarves for ladies are highly recommended
This private tour operates with a maximum of 8 people
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Small-Group Dolphin-Watching Cruise From Goa
- Private Tour: Fort Aguada, Reis Magos, Calangute Beach, Anjuna Beach And Vagator Beach
- Goa City Tour
- A Go Around Goa
- Goa Walking Day Tour Including Tuk Tuk Ride
- Full Day Private Goa Shore Excursion Including Lunch At Spice Plantation
- Private Transfer: Goa International Airport (GOI) To Goa Hotels
- Mumbai And Goa Tour - 7 Day Tour
- Private Tour: Goa Sightseeing And Night Cruise With Dinner And Hotel Transfer