Full Day Private Tour: Highlights Of Bahrain
OverviewAn 8 hour tour to discover many parts of Bahrain. Visit; Al Fateh Grand Mosque, Bahrain National Museum, Arad Fort, Al Areen Wildlife Park, Bahrain International Circuit.
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Your day starts with a 9 am pick-up and then off to theAl Fateh Grand Mosque. Thisis the first mosque in the region to open to tourists and is the largest mosque on the island. The exquisite Bahraini architecture, crowned by the worlds largest fiberglass dome, is one to see. Since the mosque is blessed with tranquility reserved for the holiest of holy places, it is important to dress modestly and remove footwear before entering. Women should cover their head.
Your next stop is Bahrain National Museum for a walk through a wonderful collection of exhibits, from contemporary Bahraini paintings, sculptures and ceramics, to scenes depicting life in the Dilmun civilization of 6000 years ago, and even a reconstructed burial mound, complete with skeleton. View the beauty of Arabic calligraphy, including a beautiful display of illuminated Qurans and other religious documents. Take closer look at traditional trades and crafts, which are cleverly displayed in a reconstruction of a typical souq of the 1930s.
Then your driver will take you and your group to Arad Fort, built in the style of Islamic forts in the 15th and 16th centuries. Due to its strategic location overlooking various sea passages of Muharraq Island, Arad Fort was used as a defensive fortress throughout history, from the time Bahrain was occupied by the Portuguese in the 16th century to the reign of Shaikh Salman Bin Ahmed Al-Khalifa in the 19th century.
You will then break for lunch before heading over toAl Areen Wildlife Park, the only Nature Reserve in Bahrain. Enjoy the rich habitat of native birds and mammals. Try to snap a pic of the exotic birds. Or just witness the beauty of the wild gazelles and Oryx. Explore the park at your leisure before regrouping and making your way to the Bahrain International Circuit, the only premier motor sport venue in the Middle East region.
The International Circuit was Initiated by His Highness Crown Prince Shaikh Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, Honorary President of the Bahrain Motor Federation, and opened in 2004. The spot now hosts the annual Bahrain Grand Prix, a round of the FIA Formula One World Championship. Get your adrenalin rush fix before packing up for your trip back to your hotel at 5 pm.
Inclusions for Full Day Private Tour: Highlights Of Bahrain
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Full Day Private Tour: Highlights Of Bahrain
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
A maximum of 3 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport