Full-Day Private Tour: Ljubljana And Bled From Zagreb
OverviewVisit Slovenia, neighbor country to Croatia. Enjoy your private tour to explore and experience Slovenia to its fullest. You will be able to visit the main capital of Slovenia Ljubljana, with its magnificent architecture and interesting history that will make you fall in love with it. Visit Bled, the pearl of the Alps. You won't need nothing more than to just walk down the lake and enjoy majestic nature. Take part in this adventure and personalize it for a unique experience.
- Family friendly
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourGlacier lake is surrounded by high and mighty mountain peaks in the middle of which lies a small island with a church that is protected by a thousand year old castle situated on a mountain. Take time to walk by the lake and possibly take a traditional boat on the lake to the Bled island. Visit the baroque church of Assumption which holds excellently preserved frescoes. Take part in a tradition of ringing the bell for the happiness and fortune (extra charge on the spot).
Ljubljana, the main capital of Slovenia is a modern city that nurtures a friendly and peaceful atmosphere. The highlights of Ljubljana are its wonderful bridges and banks of the Ljubljanica River on which the city sprang twice as it was destroyed by an earthquake in its history. It attracts tourists with a variety of cultural events. It is a vivid and lively city full of surprises. Walk down Preseren Square and hear poems whispering from the corners. Visit Franciskanska Cerkve, a central pharmacy or Hauptmann house, Triple Bridge and much more.
Inclusions for Full-Day Private Tour: Ljubljana And Bled From Zagreb
- Transportation within a luxury vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full-Day Private Tour: Ljubljana And Bled From Zagreb
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.