Full Day Private Tour Of Aix En Provence Cap Canaille And Cassis - Avignon
OverviewThis full-day guided tour takes you to Aix-en-Provence to visit the old town and to walk on the cours Mirabeau with its opulent 17th-century architecture. Then, head to Cassis and have a stop at Cap Canaille to enjoy views over the Gulf. You will then spend the rest of the day in the charming fishing village of Cassis.
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a guided walk along the cours Mirabeau with its rich architecture and charming cafs. Make your way to vieil Aix (Old Town) and explore the area. Go into charming boutiques and craft shops to pick up a unique typical souvenir.
Afterwards, take your lunch break (not included) at one of the Brunswick HouseCafe's. Before your lunch, you may enjoy an optional visit to the Atelier Paul Czanne (at your own expense) and learn about this post-impressionist painter, born in Aix-en-Provence. Admire some authentic artifacts and see the studio where Czanne created well-known pieces like Les Grandes Baigneuses.
After lunch, go back to the car and head off for a short ride to Cassis where youll enjoy the view of the Gulf at Cap Canaille, located in one of the highest sea headlands in France. Youll be amazed by the panoramic views of the Mediterranean coast and the Gulf of Cassis.
In the village of Cassis you will have some free time to fully visit the village until the end of the tour.
Your driver will take you back to Avignon in the late afternoon.
Inclusions for Full Day Private Tour Of Aix En Provence Cap Canaille And Cassis
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Full Day Private Tour Of Aix En Provence Cap Canaille And Cassis
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- PRIVATE Full Day Roman and Medieval Provencal Heritage Walking Tour from Avignon
- PRIVATE Full Day Luberon Villages Walking Tour from Avignon
- PRIVATE Full Day Provence Villages and Historical Monuments Walking Tour from Avignon
- PRIVATE Half Day Luberon Villages Walking Tour from Avignon
- Small-Group Day Trip to Aix en Provence from Avignon
- Small-Group Fish Cooking Class with Market Visit in Uzs
- Full Day Provence Villages and Historical Monuments Walking Tour from Avignon
- Discover Provence including Avignon and Luberon Villages from Avignon