OverviewThis Private Bucharest Full-DayÂ Tour will help you explore this vibrant cosmopolitan city as well as its surroundings. Over the course of eight hours you will discover all that the city has best to offer: visits inside the large Parliament Palace, the Village Museum with its collection of traditional houses and the Snagov Monastery, where Dracula is said to have been buried. Besides this, you will also see other beautiful places such as: the Old Town, the Triumph Arch, the Victory Avenue and the Mogosoaia Palace, the residence of the Wallachian rulers many centuries ago.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Discover Bucharest, a charming city full of contrasts with impressive 17th century old churches, well preserved traditional houses and imposing French style palaces alongside communist era buildings and glass office towers.
This full day tour of Bucharest and its surroundings includes the following sights:
- Parliament Palace (Inside Visit) - the second largest building in the world, put up at the request of Nicolae Ceausescu during the 1980s and opened in the post communist years as the seat of the Romanian Parliament.
- Village Museum (Inside Visit) - an open-air museum, situated on the shore of the scenic Herastrau Lake and stretched over a surface of 38 acres, it represents a micro-universe of the traditional Romanian village with houses taken from all regions of Romania.
- Old Town ( Walking Tour) - the former quarter where the merchants and craftsmen lived and worked in French inspired houses is now the entertainment center of Bucharest, filled with many restaurants, cosy cafes and pubs lined up along the quaint narrow cobblestone streets.
- Victory Avenue ( Panoramic sightseeing) - one of the oldest streets in Bucharest dating back to the 17th century, it features majestic palaces, art museums, former residences of the aristocracy and old churches.
- Revolution Square ( Panoramic sightseeing) the place where Nicolae Ceausescu held his last speech and where the protests that ultimately led to the fall of communism took place in December 1989.
- Mogosoaia Palace is the former residence of Wallachian princes in the 18th century, built in the Romanian Renaissance style, an architectural style which combines in a striking manner Byzantine-Ottoman elements with Baroque and Western Renaissance.
- Snagov Monastery (Inside Visit) is said to be the final resting place of another Wallachian prince, Vlad the Impaler, also known as Dracula. Located on an island, the 15th century Christian-Orthodox monastery with its original paintings and tower is a monument of medieval art.
Inclusions for Full-Day Private Tour Of Bucharest With Mogosoaia Palace And Snagov Monastery
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from location of choice
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Full-Day Private Tour Of Bucharest With Mogosoaia Palace And Snagov Monastery
- Food and drinks
- Photo Tax
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.