Full-Day Private Tour Of Quaint Kerala Including Lunch Option With A Local Host Family - Kochi
OverviewSkip the Group ! Book a Private Tour!An adventure holiday with a difference!Flexible Itinerary, comfortable transportation, entertaining and enriching travel experience, and travelling sustainably. (your dollars are going back where it counts!)Tour is for first time visitors to India. It is also for ammeter photographers and nature enthusiasts. Attractions of heritage, backwaters, rice boats / spice boats / houseboats, lakes, rivers, mountains, waterfalls, spice plantations, elephants, villages, farms fields orchards and much more.Essentially it is a tour who want to experience Kerala.Itinerary designed to explore the above at a slow pace you will enjoy all aspects of the tour.Impeccable transport outsourced to your best satisfaction.Price offered is best in the internet.
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Your group will be met at the hotel where you are booked to stay or at the cruise terminal of Cochin Port if you are cruise passengers. Begin your drive from Kochi to a high range village of Kurvilangadu. This drive opens up before your eyes an arena of wonderful houses of the rubber farmers. Pass the towns of Mulanthuruthy, Piravom, Kaduthuruthy Kuravilangadu etc., seats of spice and hill produces markets.
On the way, optionally stop to visit the Orthodox and Jacobite Syrian Christian churches at Mulanthuruthy and Piravom; grande and impeccable preserved. Here, St. Mary's Jacobite's Syrian Cathedral is unique in its architecture and paintings and carvings inside.
Afterwards, drive to Kuravilangadu. This drive is the most refreshing amidst the greenery of tropical flora and plantations of rubber and orchards of variety of mangoes and other fruits like papaya, guava, pineapple, jack fruit, custard apple, mud apple and rose apple. Upon reaching Kuravilangadu, visit St. Mary's Church, one of the ancient Eastern Roman catholic churches in India.
You will also have the opportunity to enjoy being the guest of one of the ancient St. Thomas Christian families. Enjoy a cooking session with the lady of the house and have lunch with this reputed family.
After lunch, proceed to a visit to spice, latex and other gardens. It is an all inclusive exploration of the life of people of the region. See temples of Hindus, markets, shopping areas, and neighborhoods.
You will also have time to indulge in shopping for local silk, cotton, fashion dresses or taste tea from a local tea shop before heading back to Kochi to be dropped back off at your hotel or the Kochi port.
Inclusions for Full-Day Private Tour Of Quaint Kerala Including Lunch Option With A Local Host Family
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private air-conditionedvehicle.
Exclusions for Full-Day Private Tour Of Quaint Kerala Including Lunch Option With A Local Host Family
- Lunch with local family is an additional cost of 2500 INR per person, payable directly to the host family
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infants (ages 1-4) are free with two paying adults
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kochi Evening Excursion: Kathakali Dance Show including Dinner and Hotel Transfer
- Private Tour: Kochi Day Tour of Jewish Synangogue, Jew Town, Dutch Palace, Chinese Fishing Nets and Folklore Museum
- Private Transfer: Cochin Airport (COK) to Kochi Hotels
- Kerala Culinary Experience with Local Host Family
- Yoga and meditation experience in Fort Kochi
- Shore Excursions Glimpse of Kochi
- Azamara Shore Tour to Fort Kochi and Backwater Houseboat
- Celebrity Constellation Group Shore Excursion: Kerala Backwater in Houseboat and Heritage Kochi Tour Start from the side of the ship