Full Day Private Tour Of Roman Monuments - Montpellier
OverviewIn this full day tour, you will see the highlights of Arles the UNESCO World Heritage site due to its Roman monuments, including the Roman Arena, a Roman theater, the Alyscamps, a huge Roman necropolis, Roman baths and the Church of St. Trophime. Then head off to Nimes to enjoy an historic Roman settlement with excellent examples of Roman architecture as the temple in a pristine condition, the Maison Carree.
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide in the morning inMontpelier and move towardsNimes ,There you will enjoy some free time, In this city, admire the historic Roman settlement with excellent examples of Roman architecture as the temple in a pristine condition the Maison Carree, and the famous Arena of Nimes.
Afterwards your professional guide will take you to Arles, enjoy a walk on the cours de la Rpublique with its rich architecture and charming cafs. See the Roman arena and typical architecture as you make your way to the Old Town of Arles get your lunch . Explore the areas, and go into charming boutiques and craft shops to pick up a unique souvenir
At the end of your tour, your guide will take you back toMontpelier in the late afternoon.
Inclusions for Full Day Private Tour Of Roman Monuments
- Fuel surcharge
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Full Day Private Tour Of Roman Monuments
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Vermouth and Gastronomy Tasting Tour in Marseillan
- Small-Group Tour of Noilly Prat Vermouth Cellar with Tasting in Marseillan
- Montpellier City Card
- The Port of Ste or the Languedoc Venice
- Half-Day Pic St Loup Wine Tasting and Winery Lunch from Montpellier
- Hiking Tour to Pic St Loup with Wine Tasting from Montpellier
- Full Day Trip to Arles - Les Baux de Provence and Saint Remy de Provence from Montpelier