Full Day Private Tour Of Roman Villages - Aix-en-provence
OverviewIn this full day tour, you will see the highlights of Arles the UNESCO World Heritage site due to its Roman monuments, including the Roman Arena, a Roman theater, the Alyscamps, a huge Roman necropolis, Roman baths and the Church of St. Trophime. Then head off to Nimes to enjoy an historic Roman settlement with excellent examples of Roman architecture as the temple in a pristine condition, the Maison Carree.
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide in the morning in Aix en Provence and move towards Arles in your comfortable private vehicle. In Arles, enjoy a walk on the cours de la Rpublique with its rich architecture and charming cafs. See the Roman arena and typical architecture as you make your way to the Old Town of Arles. Explore the areas, go into charming boutiques and craft shops to pick up a unique souvenir.
Afterwards your professional guide will take you to Nimes. There you will enjoy some free time to take your lunch (not included) at one of the Brunswick House Cafe's. In this city, admire the historic Roman settlement with excellent examples of Roman architecture as the temple in a pristine condition the Maison Carree, and the famous Arena of Nimes.
At the end of your tour, your guide will take you back to Aix in the late afternoon.
Inclusions for Full Day Private Tour Of Roman Villages
- Fuel surcharge
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Full Day Private Tour Of Roman Villages
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day afternoon lavender tour in Valensole from Aix-en-Provence
- Half-Day private Lavender Tour in Valensole from Aix-en-Provence
- Small-Group Lavender Tour of Luberon Villages, Lourmarin, Roussillon and Sault from Aix-en-Provence
- Provence Lavender Fields Tour from Aix-en-Provence
- Small group Provence Wine Tour with Tastings from Aix en Provence
- Small-group Wine tour to Marseille and AOP Cassis & Bandol from Aix en Provence
- Half-Day Small-Group Wine Tour in Coteaux de Provence from Aix en Provence
- Half-day Private Tour to Avignon from Aix en Provence