Full-Day Private Tour Of Taal Volcano With A Local Guide - ManilaWrite a Review
Take private trip to discover the Taal Volcano with a knowledgeable local guide. On this full-day tour, you'll first visit the local markets to prep for a picnic lunch. From there, you'll view it from afar while having lunch near the Taal Lake (where the volcano sits). From there, you will take a boat to explore the volcano itself! Afterwards, for an optional fee you can explore the Sky Ranch adventure park. Whether you choose to or not, you'll head to a local restaurant for dinner before heading back to Manila.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAfter your pick-up from your hotel in Manila, you'll first travel by air-conditioned car ~2.5 hours south of Manila to the city of Tagaytay. With your local guide Adrie, you'll head to the local markets where youÂ will explore the local culture and get everything for your picnic lunch by the volcano. From there, you'll travel to the People's Park in the Sky, a local landmark with stunning views of the volcano. You'll be able to relax and enjoy a fabulous picnic lunch, before heading down closer to the volcano itself.
After lunch, you'll travel down to Taal Lake, where you will take a short boat ride and view the volcano up close. The volcano sits serenely on the lake, and is considered to be the smallest & lowest volcano in the world.
After the boat ride, and if time permits, youÂ can choose make a stop at Sky Ranch, a local adventure park. The extra cost would be â¬100 Php per guest which you can always pay extra on the spot if you'd like to go for some more adventure. Otherwise, you'll travel to a local restaurant for a relaxing dinner, and afterwards make the journey back to Manila to be dropped back off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Private Tour Of Taal Volcano With A Local Guide
- Private guide/driver and car
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit to the local market
- Picnic lunch at the People's Park in the Sky
Exclusions for Full-Day Private Tour Of Taal Volcano With A Local Guide
- Boat ride ticket
- Volcano entrance fee
- Food and drink (unless specified)
- Sky Ranch adventure park (€100 Php per guest)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum age is 12 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.