Full-Day Private Tour Of Taal Volcano With A Local Guide - Manila
OverviewTake private trip to discover the Taal Volcano with a knowledgeable local guide. On this full-day tour, you'll first visit the local markets to prep for a picnic lunch. From there, you'll view it from afar while having lunch near the Taal Lake (where the volcano sits). From there, you will take a boat to explore the volcano itself! Afterwards, for an optional fee you can explore the Sky Ranch adventure park. Whether you choose to or not, you'll head to a local restaurant for dinner before heading back to Manila.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAfter your pick-up from your hotel in Manila, you'll first travel by air-conditioned car ~2.5 hours south of Manila to the city of Tagaytay. With your local guide Adrie, you'll head to the local markets where youwill explore the local culture.
We will take a trip to People's Park in the Sky, where you will see stunning views of the Taal Volcano. We`ll have a beautiful drive to Talisay. You can take some photo`s on the way. Arrival in Talisay where you will have a boat ride over Taal Lake to visit and explore the volcano.
Depending where you like to eat, we can have a lunch on the way back to Manila or in Tagaytay.
Inclusions for Full-Day Private Tour Of Taal Volcano With A Local Guide
- Private guide
- A/C Car and driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch (food expenses is not included)
Exclusions for Full-Day Private Tour Of Taal Volcano With A Local Guide
- Boat ride ticket
- Volcano entrance fee
- Food and drink
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum age is 12 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Weekend Hiking Tour to Banaue-Ifugao from Manila
- Villa Escudero Plantation Tour with Lunch
- Private Arrival Transfer: Ninoy Aquino International Airport to Manila
- Introduction to Philippine History Art and Cuisine Walking Tour
- Full-Day Taal Trekking Shared Trip from Manila
- Private Binondo Chinatown Food Tour