There is no place in Rajasthan, which appeals more to the imagination of poets, painters, travelers and writers than Udaipur, an oasis in the desert state of Rajasthan. ExploreÂ Udaipur City Palace grounds and the museum, which are the testament to the valour and chivalry of the Mewar rulers, and the breathtaking beauty of the Lakes âÂÂ Pichola and Fateh Sagar, which truly make Udaipur an oasis in the desert.
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tour
9am - Pick up from your hotel or the railway station in Udaipur and transfer to explore the city.
9:30am - Visit Jagdish Temple - This three stories and 79 feet high Lord Vishnu temple was built byÂ Maharana Jagat Singhji in 1651. It has 32 steps and 50 pillars, really a brilliant piece of Indian architecture.
10am - Visit City Palace, one of the largest palaces in the world. There you can visit a beautiful Crystal Gallery (At your own expense) showcasing all furniture and utensils made up of glass.
12pm - Boat Ride in Lake Pichola. The breathtaking beauty of the Lakes â Pichola and Fateh Sagar truly make Udaipur an oasis in the desert. The lake is surrounded by hills, palaces, temples bathing ghats and embankments..
1pm - LunchÂ will be provide in the best local restaurant of the city.
3pm - Visit Saheliyon ki Bari- the Garden of Royal Ladies, Maharana Sangram Singh II designed this garden in the early 18th century purely as a pleasure garden and a summer palace for the 48 young maids that formed a part of the princeâs dowry.
4pm - Visit to Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk art museum) For people who love to get to know the cultural diversity of Rajasthan, the Bharatiya Lok Kala Museum else known as Udaipur folk museum is one of the most popular museums in Rajasthan. It has a rich collection of folk dresses, puppets, dolls, masks, ornaments, folk musical instruments and paintings on display.
5pm - Explore the local handicrafts of city including camel leather items (bags, wallets, footwear and more), jewellery (both silver and camel bone) or Rajasthani fabrics (Batik and Bandhini prints) & Miniature Paintings (The miniature paintings are made using a rigorous process which involves manufacture of the pigments and colours from scratch. Very often, these paintings reflect real life events and are portrayals of such events).
6:30pm - After a memorable day, transfer to back to your hotel or the railway station in Udaipur
Inclusions for Full-Day Private Tour Of Udaipur Including A Boat Ride In Lake Pichola
- All Transfers/sightseeing’s by air conditioned private Vehicle
- Professional tour guide
- Buffet lunch
- Monument entrances fees
- Shared boat ride at Lake Pichola
Exclusions for Full-Day Private Tour Of Udaipur Including A Boat Ride In Lake Pichola
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.