Full-Day Private Tour Of Verdon Canyon And Moustiers Saint Marie From Nice
OverviewShort description: This is going to be a 9 hours unforgettable experience of the mountains, canyons and rivers of the Natural Parc of Verdon and then beautiful fields of lavender in eastern Provance (best to see in July/August). As this is a private tour, well be happy to adopt it to your individual expectations. Tours itinerary: Having met with your guide and settled in the car, you will travel to the Triassic period (250-200 million years BC), when this part of France was on the water and formed by limestone and coral deposits, traces of which can still be seen today.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
- Once youre there you will begin at the mouth of the river Verdon - this is an amazing place, the abundant vegetation of which rages all shades of green. You will be able to observe how the two regions of the Var and the Alps of Upper Provence merge their Mediterranean and Alpine ecosystems. You will have several stops on the slopes of the canyon, where you can experience the grandeur of this place and make memorable photos.
- Then you will go to the town of Moustier-Saint-Marie, where you will have a walk in the old city with your guide. This medieval village is surrounded by an impressive fortress, with steep cliffs and ancient buildings closely adjacent to each other. In this shady and cool place you will find an escape from the summer heat, and that is why visitors come here at the hottest season. The town of Moustier Saint-Marie was founded by monks as early as the fifth century, and its ancient camps will remind you of medieval times, and the guide will tell you its amazing history. You will have free time during which you can dine and taste the wine from the provence (not included in the tour price)
- Further, on our way back to Nice, along the way we will visit incredibly picturesque lavender fields. This part of the tour is seasonal, takes place in June, July and early August (the flowering season of lavender)
Then your guide would take you back to Nice
Inclusions for Full-Day Private Tour Of Verdon Canyon And Moustiers Saint Marie From Nice
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Full-Day Private Tour Of Verdon Canyon And Moustiers Saint Marie From Nice
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved it's advised to wear comfortable shoes
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Full Day Trip to St Tropez and Port Grimaud from Nice
- Nice Bar Crawl and Clubbing
- Small-group French Cooking Experience in Saint-Jeannet
- Small Group Full-Day Trip to French Riviera Highlights from Nice
- NiceCar Self-Guided Riviera Tour with 1-Hour Paddleboarding
- Full-day Wine Tour in Ctes de Provence from Nice
- Full-day Wine Tour in Bellet & Saint-Paul de Vence from Nice
- Walking Tour from St Jeannet